Digimon World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» ~Primary Village~
Digital World EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am by zeronos

» Enter Flame
Digital World EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm by FlameLegend

» hello im new and want a digimon
Digital World EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by awdrery

» Lance Valintine annd Petitmon
Digital World EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am by DarkLance13

» Enter Lancer
Digital World EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm by DarkLance13

» i waant this to be my pic
Digital World EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm by digihugo

» What digivolution do you like the moust?
Digital World EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 pm by Aston

» the legend of zelda
Digital World EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am by digivolution

» A quest from Elecmon
Digital World EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 am by Luna

Poll
What digivolution do you like the moust?
Normal
Digital World I_vote_lcap16%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 12 ]
Armor
Digital World I_vote_lcap9%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
DNA
Digital World I_vote_lcap12%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Biomerge
Digital World I_vote_lcap21%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Spirit evolution
Digital World I_vote_lcap19%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
DNA charge
Digital World I_vote_lcap11%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Xross
Digital World I_vote_lcap12%Digital World I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is rajzorya

Our users have posted a total of 858 messages in 82 subjects
Keywords

Digital World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeru
DigiAdministrator
DigiAdministrator
Takeru

Job/hobbies : Digimon, Forums, Internet
Humor : Today's the day!

Digivice
Digimon Nickname: Patamon
Digimon name:: Patamon
Digimon Level: Rookie

Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Digital World   Digital World EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Digital World

Main article: Digimon Adventure#Digital World

In this series of Digimon it is revealed that this iteration of the Digital World also runs parallel with two other "dimensions" - One, a kaleidoscopic world of colour and shape, composed of an energy that is capable of turning thought into reality, while the other is a dark and foreboding world of evil, characterized by its grim, expansive ocean called the World of Darkness, theorized to be capable of bringing beings' dark thoughts to life. Three years after the events in Digimon Adventure, Yukio Oikawa, a human who had learned of the Digital World when he was a boy, made attempts to enter the Digital World to live out his unfulfilled childhood dreams. Unbeknownst to him, he was possessed by the spirit of Myotismon, who was manipulating his actions. Oikawa created Arukenimon and Mummymon and sent them into the Digital World, where they manipulated the young Ken Ichijouji into becoming the Digimon Emperor. As the Emperor, Ken set up his Control Spires - the design of which had come from the enigmatic World of Darkness and had apparently been implanted in Ken's head by someone, possibly Oikawa, or by the Dark Spore already within Ken - all around the Digital World. The Spire disrupted the fabric of reality, creating spatial warps and weakening the dimensional boundaries. Oikawa hoped he could use this disruption to enter the Digital World, but the actions of the new DigiDestined who were destroying the Control Spires prevented this from happening. Next, Arukenimon and Mummymon created BlackWarGreymon, who set about destroying the powerful Destiny Stones, which completely threw the balance of the Digital World out of order. However, the DigiDestined were able to free Azulongmon from the prison the Dark Masters had put him in years before, and he stopped BlackWarGreymon from destroying the last stone.

Oikawa's final scheme to enter the Digital World was a grand one. Arukenimon opened all the Digi-Ports, allowing wild Digimon to come to Earth as a decoy and the DigiDestined had to travel all over the world to round them up. While they were gone from Japan, Arukenimon and Mummymon began kidnapping children. When the DigiDestined returned, they discovered that Daemon and his henchmen MarineDevimon, LadyDevimon, and SkullSatamon had come to Earth in search of Ken and the Dark Spore within him, but Oikawa managed to copy the Spore first, before Daemon could get his hands on him. Daemon was repelled into the World of Darkness as Oikawa implanted the Spores into the kidnapped children. His hope was for the Spores to convert the children’s innocence (which lets them enter the Digital World by using this energy) so that he could use to traverse the dimensional barrier. However, Myotismon had other plans, and brought Oikawa to another dimension which was a world of dreams and nightmares where he existed his hosts body and began to absorb the powers of the Spores into himself and became MaloMyotismon. After MaloMyotismon's defeat, Oikawa used the dream dimension to fulfill his own desire. His body was transformed into energy in the form of a flock of butterflies, which spread across the Digital World, restoring peace and harmony.

The ending reveals each of the character's fates when they get together so their children can play tag together:

T.K: T.K is a novelist chronicling their adventures in the digital world. He tells about their adventures and has one son.

Tai: Tai and Agumon became diplomats on relations between the real and digital world. He has a son who's partner digimon is Koromon. It's also revealed that Tai has cut his hair.

Matt and Sora: Matt has decided not to further his music career and instead become an astronaut. He and Gabumon made it all the way to Mars. Sora and Biyomon are fashion designers, and Biyomon saying that their new fashion line is just to die for. They have a daughter who's partner is Yokomon and a son who's partner is Tsunomon.

Joe: Joe has become a doctor of the Digital World. Joe has a son.

Mimi: Mimi and Palmon have their own special cooking show. It's the only time Mimi ever takes off her hat. Mimi has a son who's partner is Tanemon.

Izzy: Izzy and Tentamon are researchers of the Digital World. Izzy and his daughter speak their own strange language.

Kari: Kari has fulfilled her dream of becoming a kindergarten teachers with Gatomon. Kari has one son who has a whistle around his neck like Kari.

Yolei and Ken: Yolei and Ken are married and have three kids. Yolei is still panicky like always and is a homemaker. Ken is a detective but can't seem to figure out when it's his turn to do the dishes.

Cody: Cody is a lawyer defendant. He has bought about 100 suitcases because Armadillomon keeps sitting on them. Cody has a daughter.

Davis: Davis has started his own line of noodle carts called "Noodles, Noodles Come Get Your Noodles" cart and was huge success. He has one son.
Back to top Go down
https://digimonworld.darkbb.com

Digital World
Page 1 of 1