Digimon World Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» ~Primary Village~
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am by zeronos

» Enter Flame
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:34 pm by FlameLegend

» hello im new and want a digimon
Digimon Tamers Story EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:27 pm by awdrery

» Lance Valintine annd Petitmon
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:11 am by DarkLance13

» Enter Lancer
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:29 pm by DarkLance13

» i waant this to be my pic
Digimon Tamers Story EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 3:25 pm by digihugo

» What digivolution do you like the moust?
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 2:46 pm by Aston

» the legend of zelda
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 1:07 am by digivolution

» A quest from Elecmon
Digimon Tamers Story EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 7:29 am by Luna

Poll
What digivolution do you like the moust?
Normal
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap16%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 12 ]
Armor
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap9%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 7 ]
DNA
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap12%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Biomerge
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap21%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 16 ]
Spirit evolution
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap19%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 14 ]
DNA charge
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap11%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 8 ]
Xross
Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_lcap12%Digimon Tamers Story I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 75
Affiliates
free forum

Statistics
We have 40 registered users
The newest registered user is rajzorya

Our users have posted a total of 858 messages in 82 subjects
Keywords

Digimon Tamers Story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Takeru
DigiAdministrator
DigiAdministrator
Takeru

Job/hobbies : Digimon, Forums, Internet
Humor : Today's the day!

Digivice
Digimon Nickname: Patamon
Digimon name:: Patamon
Digimon Level: Rookie

Digimon Tamers Story Empty
PostSubject: Digimon Tamers Story   Digimon Tamers Story EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Digimon Tamers Story 250px-Digimon_Tamers

One day Takato creates his own Digimon Guilmon when he slips a mysterious blue card he found in his deck through his hand-held card reading device, changing it into a D-Power (called a D-Arc in Japan), the Tamers version of a Digivice. The appearance and powers of this Digimon come from Takato's sketches that were scanned into the device. Guilmon bio-emerges from the Digital World and is found later by Takato. Henry meets his Digimon Terriermon when he rises from the screen of a computer game, while Rika's Digimon Renamon approached her to ask to be made stronger, since Rika was famous for her skills on the Digimon card game. Other characters, Kazu, Kenta and Jeri (Takato's friends from school) and Suzie (Henry's little sister) become Tamers later on in the series, and Ryo (Rika's rival and fellow Digimon Tamer) is introduced later on. They also encounter two more Digimon that they frequently run into: Calumon, a mysterious Digimon that has the power to make other Digimon digivolve but dislikes fighting and only wants to play and eat junk food, and Impmon, a Digimon that left his Tamers because he was sick of their bickering and selfishness and thinks that all Digimon with Tamers are a disgrace. Along the way, the kids learn to be responsible for those creatures as a mysterious man known as Yamaki tries to stop wild Digimon from coming to the real world. From the secret government agency called Hypnos, Yamaki was in charge of monitoring all Digimon activity around the globe. Later, the new Tamers are forced to fight a series of evil Digimon calling themselves the Devas, who, serving the Digimon Sovereigns, believe that true Digimon shouldn't pair up with humans (it is later revealed they were actually misguided). Their true purpose to come into the human world was to capture Calumon and take him back to the Digital World so they could use his power of Digivolution. The Tamers and friends then decide to leave for the Digital World to rescue Calumon. They destroy all but one of the Devas (Antylamon turned to the side of good and became Suzie's Digimon partner) and confront and defeat Impmon, who is now Beelzemon after making a deal with the Sovereign for more power in exchange for eliminating the Tamers. After traveling to the Digital World to rescue Calumon the Tamers meet (and fight with) one of the four Digital Gods, but finally agree to work together in order to destroy the D-Reaper, a computer program initially designed to keep digital life from getting out of control, but it itself went out of control.

Several new elements are introduced in this season, including the use of game cards in conjunction with the Digivices to give different powers to the Digimon, the presence of Calumon, a lone Digimon responsible for the Digimon evolutions, and the use of "biomerging" to bring the Digimon to their final Mega levels by merging their bodies with their human partners. The season also continued the progression from Digimon Adventures, which was set in the Digital World with only a temporary return to the real world, through Adventures 02, where the characters returned from the Digital World to rest after most episodes: in Tamers the action is entirely within the real world, with a journey to the Digital World in midseason.

characters:

Takato Matsuki
Takato Matsuda (松田 啓人 Matsuda Takato)
An imaginative artist who created his own Digimon.

Henry Wong
Jianliang Lee (李 健良Ri Jenrya)
A half-Japanese/half-Chinese boy, a voice of reason type character. He chose Terriermon in a video game.

Rika Nonaka
Ruki Makino (牧野 留姫 Makino Ruki)
A tomboyish, headstrong, female tamer who is a champion Digimon card player.

secondary characters

Ryo Akiyama
(秋山 リョウ Akiyama Ryō)
An enigmatic tamer that went missing after beating Rika to take first place in the Digimon Card Tournament.

Jeri Katou
Juri Kato (加藤樹莉 Katō Juri)
A female tamer who is one of Takato's friends from school.

Kazu Shioda
Hirokazu Shiota (塩田 博和 Shiota Hirokazu)
A comedic tamer that is very good friends with Takato and Kenta and often beats them in DigiBattle Card Game. He also idolizes Ryo.

Kenta Kitagawa
(北川 健太 Kitagawa Kenta)
A young tamer who is very good friends with Takato and Kazu.

Suzie Wong
Shaochung Lee (李 小春 Ri Shuichon)
Henry's younger sister and youngest Tamer of the group.

Ai and Mako
(Ai and Makoto)
Two young children whom Impmon first met during his first time in the human world; his experiences with their sibling rivalry gave him a strong dislike for humans. They reconciled with Impmon near the end of the season.
Back to top Go down
https://digimonworld.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tamers Story   Digimon Tamers Story EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:17 am

i have a yaamon just like this seasons yaamon except he cant talk yet.... (sighs)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tamers Story   Digimon Tamers Story EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm

I was walking on the road with rika zen . i felt that this day was going to change........I heard a digimon crying for help... i ran as fast as i could it was a shoutmon when i saved him i suddenly got succked into place called the digital world. And there we start over journey

A very happy Digital Ending!.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon Tamers Story   Digimon Tamers Story Empty

Back to top Go down

Digimon Tamers Story
Page 1 of 1